Epoxy Filament winding wound tube manufacturing technology.
How is the epoxy Filament winding wound tube process completed?
How does the epoxy Filament winding wound tube wire process work?
What equipment is required for epoxy Filament winding wound tube ?
What are the applications for epoxy Filament winding wound tube ?
The use of glass fiber Epoxy Filament wound tube is very wide, petroleum, electric power, chemical industry, paper making, urban water supply and drainage, factory sewage treatment, desalination of sea water, gas transmission and other industries have achieved a wide range of applications, the product characteristics of glass fiber Epoxy Filament wound tube : thin wall G10 tubing filament wound 1.
1. Good corrosion resistance.
As the main raw material of FRP is composed of unsaturated polyester resin and glass fiber with high molecular composition, it can effectively resist the corrosion of acid, alkali, salt and other media and the erosion of untreated domestic sewage, corrosive soil, chemical wastewater and many chemical liquids, and in general, it can keep safe operation for a long time.
- Light weight and high strength.
The relative density is between 1.5~2.0, only 1/4~1/5 of carbon steel, but the tensile strength is close to, or even exceeds, that of carbon steel, while the specific strength can be compared with that of senior alloy steel. Therefore, it has excellent results in aviation, rockets, spacecraft, high pressure vessels and in other applications where weight reduction is required.
- Good electrical and thermal insulation. FRP is a non-conductor, the electrical insulation of the pipe is excellent, insulation resistance in 1012-1015Ω.cm, the most suitable for use in power transmission, telecommunications lines and dense areas of lightning FRP heat transfer coefficient is very small, only 0.23, is five thousandths of steel, the pipe insulation performance is excellent.
- Good designability.
It can be flexibly designed to meet the requirements of various structure products, which can make the products have good integrity.
- Good frost resistance.
Below -20℃, no freezing and cracking will occur after the tube freezes.
- Low frictional resistance high conveying capacity. The inner wall of FRP pipe is very smooth, and the roughness and friction resistance is very small. Roughness coefficient is 0.0084, while the n value of concrete pipe is 0.014, cast iron pipe is 0.013
- Anti-ageing performance and good heat resistance.
Fiberglass can be used for a long time in the temperature range of -40℃~70℃, using a special formula of high temperature resistant resin can also work normally in the temperature above 200℃.
- Good wear resistance.
The water containing a large amount of mud, sand and gravel, loaded into the tube for rotational wear impact comparison test. After 3 million rotations, the depth of wear of the inner wall of the test tube is as follows: 0.53mm for steel tubes coated with tar and porcelain enamel, 0.52mm for steel tubes coated with epoxy resin and tar, 0.21mm for glass fiber reinforced plastic tubes treated with surface hardening.These are the 8 main features of glass fibre filament wound tubes. We can customise our products epoxy filament wound tube for different voltages and temperatures depending on the customer’s use scenario, providing you with design drawings, voltage and temperature, use environment, immediate requirements for complex internal structures, external processing threads, openings, etc.thin wall G10 tubing filament wound
- Good wear resistance.