G7 Silicone Laminate Tubes, G7 Laminate Tube
G7 Silicone Laminate Tubes Composed of a continuous glass woven cloth base impregnated with a silicone resin binder, this grade has excellent heat and arc resistance. It has extremely good dielectric loss properties under dry conditions and good electrical properties under humid conditions, although the percentage of change is high.
G7 Silicone Laminate Tubes product is made of electrical alkali-free glass cloth or chemically treated alkali-free glass cloth dipped in organosilicon epoxy compound adhesive paint, rolled at high temperature, baked and dried, heat-treated and processed, with high mechanical strength, heat resistance and electrical properties, heat-resistant grade H, suitable for H-class motors, welding machine sleeves, high-temperature insulation sleeves, and other insulation parts.
Glass Silicone Tubes G-7
- Lamitex G-7, glass silicone tubing for high-temperature insulation.
- Heavy walled G-7 tubing for intense heat applications used for furnace insulation.
- Small diameter G-7 tubing cut and machined to tolerance for welding tip insulators.
- G-7 laminate sheet machined to specification to complement G-7 tubing parts for complete furnace insulation packages.
- G-7 sheet is available in thicknesses ranging from .003″ to 5.500″ and sheet sizes 49.0″ wide x 98.0″ long.
- Large diameter G-7 tubing is available up to 49.2″ inside diameter is available up to 48″ long.
- Large diameter G-7 tubing is available up to 49.2″ inside diameter is available up to 48″ long
- G-7 tubes are machined into washers, spacers, bolt sleeves, split sleeves, and bolt insulators for arc furnace applications